Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan : Assam launches the “Lakhpati Baideo” programme, aimed at 40 lakh female entrepreneurs. With the help of this project, 40 lakh women will be able to earn ₹1 lakh annually by giving them ₹35,000. Another name for this programme is the “Lakhpati Baideo Scheme.” To find out more about the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan, read the article below.
Assam Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan 2024
Table of Contents
The Assam government announced the “Lakhpati Baideo” project on Thursday, which allows 40 lakh members of self-help groups (SHGs) to start their own microbusinesses in rural areas. The Chief Minister launched the scheme, highlighting its goal of giving female employees the chance to earn ₹1 lakh in annual pay through it.
The Assam government will launch the Mukhya mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan on January 18 and 25. The programme aims to promote self-help group membership among the 3.9 million women in the state. In response, the Congress decided to set the Assam leg of the Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra for the same period.
Lakhpati Baideo Scheme Details Overview
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan
|Financial help provided
|40 lakh women
Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan’s goal
The launch of the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme was announced by the chief minister of Assam. The goal of this large-scale enterprise is to enable female workers to make ₹ 1 lakh a year. Forty lakh women will receive financial assistance worth ₹35, 000 from it. With great pride, the government introduced a new scheme that will assist 40 lakh women in the hopes of realising Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of creating two crore “Lakhpati didis.“
Features & Benefits of Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
- The “Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan,” which is expected to be implemented at a cost of ₹ 4,000 crore, will give each SHG worker ₹ 10,000 in the first year and ₹ 12,500 from the government.
- Over the following two years, a bank loan for an additional ₹ 12,500 will be given, for a total of 25,000.
- The beneficiaries need to submit a business plan in order to get the funds.
- The welfare programme would also be a part of Assam’s efforts to manage population growth.
- For the benefit of mothers and sisters, all social programmes shall be connected to population control initiatives.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan
- Recipients who belong to specified tribes and castes shouldn’t have more than four kids. However, individuals who fall under the general or OBC categories shouldn’t have more than three kids.
- The girl’s SHG member is required to enrol her in school; if the kid is too young, the member must make a commitment to do so.
- Having trees that are still standing is the third prerequisite for recipients of the Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
- The administration has not yet specified any online applications.
- Application forms can be obtained offline at the Panchayat office that is closest to you.
- The forms will only be accessible on designated dates and will be provided without charge.
- No form photo state will be accepted.
- Enter the information that has to be filled out on the application.
- Enclose the necessary paperwork with the application.
- Now, turn in the application form to the appropriate department at the panchayat office along with the documents that are attached.